So your business is thriving and you need to have access to a conference room that allows you to present, teach, train, and hold professional meetings with clients, vendors, and employees. What you need is a teched-out conference room that will “wow” your clients and make your work more efficient and professional looking. But how do you decide what technology you may need to install?
Creating a conference room for your business is an investment, so before you begin buying AV equipment, know what you need and how you will be able to use it to showcase your service, product, or company as a whole. Here are some wish list items from our consultants to make your presentations and meetings amazing.
- Phone System – With so many remote clients to deal with, having a phone system that allows you to conference call is a must in any professional business conference room. Be sure it can integrate with computers, messaging, and possibly allow for video conferencing as well.
- Visual Display – Whether it is a smart board, television screen, or projector, being able to show and present is a huge part of having a conference room. Be sure you have the ability to design your presentations and link to your conference room equipment quickly and with ease so you don’t need to call in the IT department every time you want to meet with a client.
- Sound System – Nothing is worse than a dull presentation. Install a sound system that can give your presentation some “pop” with music, microphones, or projecting to a large group and the ability to have remote listeners.
- Ports, Plugs, and Adapters – Going to a presentation is no longer a passive event. Viewers may bring laptops, phones, tablets, and all sorts of technology to enhance their experience. Be sure to have ample ports, plugs, and adapters.
- Control Systems – If you really want a “tricked out” conference room be sure it is all integrated with remotes so that presenting is as easy as clicking a button. This should include sound, visuals, and even shades that darken the room.
Call M&H Consulting for more ideas and help designing your technology packed conference room.